Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines








A BELATED HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
Brianna and Chris took us out for dinner Thursday night, and after we got home and everyone was in bed I decided to play for a bit. I brought out two playline Valentine Barbies (actually found 3, that's why the population changed), and redressed my Monte Carlo On Location doll and Suite Retreat. They got the Bond and July birthstone gowns. Diane-doll is wearing her Dolton Valentine Ball gown. Hope you all had a nice day!




5 comments:

JFMDolton said...

Well I am glad someone did a Valentine's Scene! Very nice Diane. That gown that "you" are wearing is the same one that "you" wore to the Dolton Valentine's dance many years ago.
Now may I ask....where are the gents? LOL

JFMDolton said...

As long as they live in your mind Mel, they will know that you have not abandoned them! *wink*

JFMDolton said...

BTW Diane, your Monte Carlo looks just 'fabulous darling' in the Bond gown! I will have to redress mine in that one too.

Mel said...

This is so odd. I comment on postings and people reply to my postings, but they don't show up so the comments re my comments sort of make no sense. Enlighten me oh knowing ones.

JFMDolton said...

Mel if you reply from your emails only the person you write to sees it. For everyone to view your comments you 'must' come to the site and post it.
Same thing goes if someone answers you.