Thursday, June 14, 2007

More thoughts on this site

While you can go back and edit a post, I decided to create a new one to see how it handles multiple entries in one day.

I found something else I like, page elements can be added. They support film clips that can be viewed without leaving the site, Google newsreel (I guess that is like the feeds we have on 360 now) and other goodies.

Bob is grilling outside tonight so of course we just got hit with a thunderstorm!

I'm off to investigate linking this to 360 before the food is done.

10 comments:

JFMDolton said...

It seems to be set up like the pink parlour format. But I like the tan/sand background.
Are we public?

Diane said...

We are read = public by default, I can change it to Private.
Anyone can comment but only you and can "author". I already changed you to Admin access. I haven't invited anyone else yet. It does feed into 360 BTW.
Going to eat now back later.

Diane said...

Oh I'm glad you like the background! There's lots to choose from, and layouts too.

JFMDolton said...

Okay I tried to respond to you through the yahoo blog but it would not accept me at all. Strange.
Anyway what I wanted to tell you was that I saw your blog from this site posted on the yahoo blog. I thought that was neat. But after replying I had to sign in, which this site did not recognize either of my sign ons (this site or the yahoo sign on) weird!
We just finished eating supper on the deck. Another nice evening.

JFMDolton said...

One more thing, where ever this is from it's an hour behind me.

yvonne said...

found your site from the 360 link and plan on trying that receipe real soon Yvonne

Mel said...

Hi gang! I found it! Is Yvonne here yet?

Mel said...

OOPS! For some reason it is using my given name. Mary=Mel

JFMDolton said...

I was wondering who Mary was LOL
It's nice we can see what each person is posting without going to different pages.

yvonne said...

I think I am here but everytime I try to sign into Google I have to re-create my account