Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Sunday Everyone!

There's not much to post today, I really just wanted to touch base with everyone and see if this updates the way I am hoping it will.
By now you have probably received the Google Group email, I took the liberty of setting the group up and adding you all so that the notifications will come through. Otherwise there was only room for one address. Also I THINK the whole post will come through, but you will still want to come here to the site to see photos and comment, and post your own entries.
There is a way to post a blog entry by email if you need to do that for any reason, but I don't have that set up yet...if you want it just let me know.
Jane, in response to your comment on your page the message you get from the group will let you know when someone posts or comments. Also our feeds on 360 should update.
Yvonne is having some problems logging in...is anyone else having to recreate their Google account?
Max hasn't responded to the invitation but I added her to the group mail.
Marion if you have found us here I can add you to the Google group mail also.
That's all for now...would someone comment so we can see if we get the notification on that?

Don't forget the Emmy awards are on tonight! They're doing the red carpet stuff now, I just love seeing all the life-size "barbies" LOL

Laterz y'all,
Diane

3 comments:

JFMDolton said...

Hi Diane, I am going to try by replying to this email. if that doesn't work then I am copy pasting it and will post it as a new entry. Yes I also had trouble signing in yesterday so I had to remake a password. maybe because we haven't used the site in awhile.
Oh thanks for reminding me about the emmys. I just love Jon Stewart and will watch just to see him and of course those life size barbie people LOL
We are making yet another batch of spaghetti sauce but I can hear and peak at the tv during this procedure.
It's been quite cool here and we had to have the furnace on this morning. But the day turned out lovely anyway. I basked in the sunshine in my dining room, crocheting LOL Got the second afghan squares all made now, just have to sew them together and crochet an edge around it. Only two more to make from scratch. The first one is all sewn together but needs the edge. I can see me doing this in the car on the way to Ottawa, the day before xmas ha ha ha.

Max may not be on line if they are working on her windows so she may have her computer closed up for the time being. I'll email Marion and see if she got your invite, Diane. How about Holly and Connie?
Catch you at the commercials, Jane

JFMDolton said...

Aha I figured it out, to sign it you must use your email address, and not your blogger display name!
By George I think I've got it!

max said...

Hi everyone. I've been busy packing up lots of stuff and haven't been on the blogs or in my email for a few days. Windows will be installed some time later this week. Thanks for including me! Its late but I figured out how to get in here.