Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Residents


Meet Bess, Tess and little Dan. Today I went to MFD to pick up my new gals. They are from the Dick Tracey series. Bess (Breathless Mahoney) is wearing real garters. I think she has taken to little Dan who I found at the Value Village. I had gone there to drop off some items and must have heard his little voice calling out to me. He was nude and had no feet but I knew there were plenty at the Dolton Heights Clothing Store for little Dan!
I'm not sure if Bess and Tess will be sisters or not. Perhaps I will make them cousins since Bess's last name is Mahoney. Or maybe Tess will be 'married' to Dick, hence the same last name!
I hope that Dick himself will come to Venus eventually. He is probably out chasing down a story somewhere!
So as you can see my population has gone up again. Only 6 more to go til Dolton reaches the 2500 mark.
Very soon, maybe later tonight there will be an event taking place in Dolton proper. Stay tuned!

No comments: