Friday, July 4, 2008

Pool & Patio Show

"Hi Everyone, this is Dyan Davidson coming to you live from the 2nd Annual Dolton Home Show. This year the theme is Pool & Patio. That's why I am dressed in my swimsuit. *giggle*
Here's Glen Ritchie the show's host again this year.
Hi Glen, tell us a bit about this year's show!"







"Thanks Dyan. Yes folks it's that time of year again. And with summer approaching (Dolton time), it's a great time to plan your backyard. Potter Pools, a division of Ritchie's Furniture, has put on a great display for us. With many kinds of pools to chose from, I'm sure that you will find one that will suit your yard and keep your family cool all summer long.
Also there will be give aways. First 10 guests to arrive will get a free straw hat. And there will be lots of other give aways too, like the visors behind you Dyan. And of course there will be draws for free accessories and other items for your pool and patio."
"Sounds like fun Mr. Ritchie. Can I have a hat?"
"Sure Dyan you can have mine."
"Thanks Glen. I'm gonna take a peak at some of the displays before the crowd gets here. See you later."



"Here's Dorinda from the local florist, decorating one of the back yard scenes. Let's see if she has a minute to chat with us."










"It's so peaceful here. I could stay all day and these chairs are so comfortable."
"They sure are Dyan. And it's especially relaxing with the water fountain."
"Excuse me but can I ask what you are wearing under the apron? I don't see...."
Dorinda laughs. "I have my bathing suit on too. After the show the staff is allowed to try out the pools!"
"Oh wow, glad I wore my swimsuit." Dyan replies with glee.



"So folks, come on down. We'll be open all weekend. See you there!"

No comments: