Saturday, July 12, 2008



Here is a picture of the "Queen Bee" of TuMani . She was labeled a "saucy walker" doll when she was made because she was able to walk (with your help) and she turned her head from side to side and her eyes would turn from left to right in their sockets. It was impossible to sneak up on her---even today she still turns those eyes to freak out everyone including Meg and Jaime. She also has two little front teeth showing.When she was "born" she had bright red hair and blue eyes but over the years her hair has turned dark auburn and her eyes are now grey. She will be 56 this Christmas but never discusses her age---she doesn't want you to discuss it either. She has a permanent seat in a real baby booster chair and is seated on top of the dresser hutch in the bedroom. I take her down at least every Christmas and clean her with cold cream and give her hair a gentle brush (it is a wig as she was made before they started rooting doll hair) and clean clothes.

1 comment:

JFMDolton said...

Francine often wears one of my wigs especially since I chopped all her hair off when I was a kid. I hated the curly hair on her. Probably cos my mother was always doing those Toni perms on my hair! Which I HATED with a passion LOL