Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Guys, New Clothes


Here are 2 of my new (to me) AFs
On the left is Gregory Whitsett a GI Joe Storm Shadow Cobra Ninja.
In Melton, he is another survivor of the cataclysm that created The Island of Melton.
The mask (molded on in RL) hides disfiguring facial injuries.
Next to him is Maximillian Steel, my 3rd Max Steel. To distinguish him from his brothers, I have aged him a bit.
Back story: son of his father's first marriage, about 17 years older than Maxwell (1st Max Steel in storage in Albuquerque) and 19 years older than Maxim Steel (here in Bonham.) I found a group of 4 AFs thrown out in trash removed from a house that was cleared out subsequent to the eviction of some undesireables in the neighborhood. Gregory and Maximillian both have their right thumbs amputated at the middle joint. Very strange. Max's sweater is from Stelrolo; his pants were madse by me from a fabiic remnant and fabric glue (no sewing machine here yet, sigh.) Gregory is wearing a new Ken outfit. He looks like a ninja cowboy, LOL. I am in deep need of shoes for both of the Max Steels: Ken-sized if anyone has any extras. Also a pr. of shoes for a 10" Skipper. I am pretty broke right now, but could pay later once we get on foodstamps, hopefully this month as I have an appointment this week. I think I sent everyone my new address. Thanks in advance, those poor dolls make me shiver just looking at their bare feet. It is really chilly here, in the 20s at night when I do most of my dolly play.

No comments: