Saturday, December 8, 2007

Stories to Come

I am currently working on 3 different stories. One of course is the book I am writing which is mostly finished except to proof it. Plus there is Genevieve's story which is still in progress and another story which takes place in Venus that I started last year but have rejuvenated it with the new residents. For the next little while I will be posting tease or preview pix from each of these stories. Since the blogs put the entries in order as posted any story would be backwards from the beginning so these previews won't matter which order. But I will title them and let you know which story they belong too.

A few years back Marg, from MFD gave me a wonderful prop which has been sitting in the Heights for some time now. It was used as the stage for the Bratz Singing Group. The group has left to go on tour now (probably to Dolton Proper or most likely Bratzville) so I can now use this prop for my other stories as planned. Check out the Dolton Blog daily for pix. I may post the odd one on the Yahoo Blog for those of you who can't readily access the Google Blog. Comments (good or bad or suggestions) are always welcome! Sometimes things you (inadvertantly) say to me turn on light bulbs in my brain LOL

So we will start today's preview pix with the latest ad in the Dolton Chronicles as follows....
DOLTON HEIGHTS CLOTHING STORE
TO CONTINUE IN CELEBRATING THE GRAND OPENING OF THE LOFTON MALL, THE DOLTON HEIGHTS CLOTHING STORE WILL BE HAVING A HUGE SALE THIS COMING
SATURDAY.
DROP BY TO SEE THE NEW FALL FASHIONS THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE.
FREE COFFEE AND DONUTS WILL BE PROVIDED COURTESY OF JOHN’S COFFEE SHOP HERE IN THE HEIGHTS
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Note: this scene is still in progress (as it will be a big one) However I will be posting some pix of the shopper's and what they bought as "ads" for the store. This will be shown on the Dolton Blog.

No comments: