Saturday, December 22, 2007

Repeats


Well I still haven't got Dolton decorated yet, just no inclination I guess. I never get into the Xmas mood until after the fact for some reason. This is last year's tree from the Heights, which is still sitting here, decorated LOL
Most of our snow (IRL) has melted and it is supposed to rain today, so what's left will disappear. But the weatherman has promised a White Christmas because another storm is approaching.
I'm still crocheting afghans for xmas gifts which of course won't be done, but we are not seeing the recipients until mid January so that gives me some time, yet.

Some of our stores here and in Toronto have decided to stay open 24 hours to allow for more shopping time and hopefully thinner crowds. I think it's a great idea and would definately be shopping in the wee hours if I had gifts to buy.

We are going to friend's places for xmas day and dinner, so I won't even have to cook this year. Which is good since I am working both xmas eve and boxing day (26th). I'm sure there will be people out wanting lottery tickets no matter what the season. I don't know yet if anyone won the $30 million, but I can tell you it wasn't me LOL
I'll be posting some pix from other years on the Dolton Blog.

No comments: