Saturday, January 26, 2008

24 Fans of Jack Bauer

Guess who I found today? Yep the one and only. He came straight from prison to Dolton to live! LOL

Actually I had no doll birthdays on this day and went around "trying" to find a doll to buy. After giving up I went grocery shopping and on a whim stopped in at a comic book store called Altered States. I had bought my Jesse Ventura dolls at that store many years ago and hadn't been back since. I guess 'Jack' was calling me LOL







What do you think of him? Great likeness eh! He comes with 2 hand guns, his famous briefcase, cool sunglasses and of course a cell phone. And two extra hands, fists closed.










As you can see by the next few pix, the gals of Dolton have swarmed him LOL
"Put those guns away Jack and come with me."









"You don't want her! Come with me Jack Darling!"

"Ohhhh Jack!"











Check out the Dolton blog for one more picture!

No comments: