Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Awesome Toys - WOOHOO!

Wow. Just as I hit "publish", Blogger ATE MY POST. Now I have to start over and I am unhappy about it. I don't feel like typing it all over again!

*sigh*

Wanted to show off my new guys. Back in '06, I had ordered the Medicom action figures of Edward Elric and his younger brother Alphonse (in armor form) from the anime series "Fullmetal Alchemist". When these two newest Medicom FMA figures were announced, I had to pre-order them. They arrived today!

Here is everyone all together:

L-R: Armor Al, Human Al, Edward and Colonel Roy Mustang

They are so SO impressive!

More impressive figures--L and Light Yagami from the anime "Death Note".


L-R: L and Light....and a random kitty. :D

I'm thinking of getting another Death Note figure, Misa. Depends on whether she'll still be available once I pay these four new guys off. Ah, but they're worth every penny because they're all so beautifully detailed!

When spring comes, my dollhouse is getting a severe cleaning and rearranging. I have many new residents to move in properly. I think I'll need more Rement food and dishes.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow! they are AWESOME!!!! I really like anime dolls, but usually they are so far out of my budget that I can only dream and admire those that my friends bite the bullet and buy, LOL. I only have one really quality doll Motoko from Ghost in the shell. Of course I have a couple of Sailor Moon dolls and Card Captors which almost count, but not quite. Congratulations on your new people.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.