Friday, January 18, 2008

Darkhaired Island Princess


Here is the darkhaired Island Princess that I bought at Walmart today. She was reduced to $7 just like Jane's blond version. 2 days ago she was $10 so I'm glad I waited. Although her head is larger than I prefer, she has a very sweet face. She seems to be about half an inch shorter than the usuall Barbie height. She also has the nicest hair I've seen from big M on a playline in a few years. I think she will pair up with Maxime Mann and Darla Baker will fall for the mysterious Gregory Whitsett. I will probably back off from my acquisition drive, but i did see an unopened Flava Tre whose face looks a bit different from the ones I have, so I might get him,too, at Family Dollar.

1 comment:

JFMDolton said...

She is sweet looking Mel. The larger head doesn't look too bad on this one. Maybe it's the dark hair that contours it a bit. I think all the princess dolls are shorter for some reason.