Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today's pictures are of the new TuMani residents. The first (if they load right) is of Meg's new girl. She and the next two posted are from a series of four that are new from Jaks Pacific. They are a little shorter than the regular Bratz dolls (about a head shorter) They are twenty dollars and we found them at our local Super Target and also at Toys R Us. The regular Target doesn't carry them yet and I haven't been to Walmart in quite a while. They have extra hair extensions that clip in and have lots of bending joints. They bend at the wrists, elbows, waists, knees and ankles. We haven't bought the blonde---so far she hasn't called to us. The next doll is a Bratz witch doll. She is from a series of three costume dolls. There is a princess, a pirate and a witch. The witch comes with a little black cat. They are about ten dollars . The last picture is of the latest Barbie prince. He came with a cardboard guitar and when I first saw him I thought he was a young Elvis. SO in TuMani he is Elvis' twin brother--Aaron. I also gave in and bought a Hannah Montana doll . She is in her pjs and is brunette. She doesn't look stupid like the blondes and has lots of hair. Her name is Donna and she is sister to Marie Osmond (you say you didn't know she had a sister--she has at least two--the other one being one of the early Snow White dolls. They have had some words as to which is the most famous. I finally bought the Oliver doll and his name is Jimmy and he is a brother to Donnie Osmond. Donnie took his shirt away from him as soon as I got him out of the box and Jimmy went straight to the beach. I have looked at the Cheetah girl dolls and I can't help if they are on sale--they are still homely. I am glad I got the Raven doll while she was still available---you know they got rid of her because she was a little "womanly" in size . So TuMani is once again growing.














No comments: