Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Residents


Today two more Silkstone guys arrived courtesy of Marion (thank you). They came nude but I had these outfits saved for them that I won on ebay (favouritethings). The guy in the purple/marroon sweater is named Perry and the guy in the black sweater is Kurt or Curtis, I haven't decided yet.

So the Silkstones have surpassed the Bratz in population increase, they were tied at 49. I decided also, to move Jack Bauer to the Silkendale community, as I have both my Pirate males in that clan, so why not Jack eh! Besides they need guys!!!! So I now have 27 females and 20 males in Silkendale. Pretty good odds. Actually I have 32 females but 5 of them are permanently in my cabinet.

In case you are wondering why the TK's are in the background, they are having a family reunion (pix later). Which actually means, I am deciding who goes into which family. I have decided to make 3 families with them as I have 21 TK's. Two are NFRB in my cabinet and the other 19 are Doltonites!

There is also some new Dolton Heights residents that arrived yesterday. A couple of military guys.

Now I have to go out and buy lottery tickets with my new population numbers.

No comments: