Thursday, September 27, 2007

Deboxing - I got to play!! :)
















The last couple of days I've had very little sleep...Shannon and Scott signed up for a paper route for some extra income and Bree and Chris have been relieving them on the weekends since it's a 365 day gig and they have day jobs as well. Anyhoo Chris is out of town so Bree and I did the route on Sunday and Monday...which means I had about 4 hours sleep for every 24 the last few days. Yesterday I was so overtired I really needed to play before I could go to bed. So I decided to finally debox my Lingerie #1 and #2 Silkstone Models. I also redressed all the models into their original lingerie and put in Suite Retreat's earrings.


Here are some of the before and after pix, along with my wardrobe, which was an American Girl item purchased on clearance that I customized. Sorry it's a bit blurry, and I can't seem to get the photos in the right order and need to get with Jane on how she does that! :)
Anyone keeping up with the new TV season? So far we watched Cane and Journeyman, Two and a Half Men and the new Desperate Housewives was a ripoff. We have the new HOUSE on dvr to watch this evening, and a few others. Oh! And tonight is the results show for Dancing With The Stars!!! Yay! I just love that show!!
See y'all later, I have an idea for a scene I'd like to set up if I can pull it off without the cats messing it up! LOL






1 comment:

JFMDolton said...

Wow looks like you had a great deal of fun Diane!
For posting pix, they are posted in order of how you download them.
I missed out on #1 & #2 silkies, when they came out. But the 45th Anniversary gals are the same versions so I guess I got them in the end. Only difference (that I can see)is the braid instead of the ponytail. Of course I could be wrong LOL
I used to have a paper route but it was only 3 days a week. Sunday was the killer cos you had to get out bed to deliver it before noon. I can well understand your fatique. But don't worry you will build up your strength and the fresh air and exercise will do you good. Do you have a cart? I bought one of those grocery carts to transport my papers in which I lined with a plastic bag so the papers didn't get wet or dirty. Of course a kids wagon would work too. Only they tend to blow off when you are walking!
I like the customization of the carrying case Diane. I have a seen a few that have been turned into boutiques or bedrooms, which of course have given me ideas for future projects, yeah someday eh!
We saw Cane last night too and enjoyed it. It's a new version of Dallas, Falcon Crest etc. I hope it suceeds but I'm not sure it will. Jimmy Smits has turned into quite the actor eh!
House was good, you will be laughing with the tricks that goes on. I wonder if that happens in real life!
We also saw Law & Order SVU, Adam Beach has joined the cast. He is a Cdn Native Indian and was in Code Talker.
CSI Miami was the same old, same old IMO. So what that Horatio fathered a child in his past. Hasn't every man? LOL
Does Lost start tonight? I know CSI NY does and of course tomorrow hopefully we will find Sara on CSI LV. I wonder if Shark will be back. Other than that not much else I watch. Except for Prison Break which has really turned violent this year.
Did you hear that Keifer was charged with a DUI? Second time! Bad boy! His step brother made a movie up here in Canada. No family resemblance at all!
Okay I'll stop now, this is turning into a novel LOL
Speaking of, I'm dreaming up chapters every night for my story. It's gonna be a long one! As was this reply LOL
Hey I like the preview feature on this site. Let's you read the post in it's entirety before publishing. I think I'm finished now LOL