Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Here we go - 2nd try LOL


Well it says the blogger saves your drafts automatically but that is not quite so, you have to physically hit the blue "save now" button LOL Okay so live and learn eh!


I tried insert a pic but because my security levels are so high on my computer I have to manually allow pop ups in order to add the pic and that lost my first post. Duh! I will have to change that I guess to always allows it for this site.


Anyway here is a few of my latest ponchos. I have about 2 dozen made so far. Some of them don't lie flat on the doll if I leave their hair under the poncho.


Instead of adding the fringe, my sister-in-law suggested I try this trim around the bottom. Hope you can see it.

Oh it did save it automatically. If you scroll down, then you click on the "return to list of posts" url and you find your "saved" drafts! Yippee!

Now if I only post the pic LOL
Oh cool, I like how this is done. So clear and easy to read and understand instructions too! But you must accept their posting agreement before it will upload the post.
I think I am going to like this site.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Jane that worked great! :)
Great job on the ponchos, once I clicked on the pic to enlarge it came up nice and big so the edging was easy to see. I agree, I like the trim better than fringe, especially in that scale.
And you pic came through the Group Email notice as well. Actually mine did too the other night so I'm really confused now about why Marion couldn't see it. At first I thought it was because she didn't come here to the blog but they are coming through the emails as well.
Hmmm...I need to give this some thought/research and will write to Marion a little later.

JFMDolton said...

I think Marion's dilema is that she is on yahoo and many many pictures don't show up in her emails. Even ones that I have sent her privately. I notice that Jack (who also uses yahoo) does not get photos either and has to send stuff to his MSN or NSM, address then he can see the pix.
Can you make Marion an author? You probably have received her emails by now.

JFMDolton said...

I really like the fact that we can comment through emails rather than have to come to the site all the time. I think this will encourage others to post more often. Especially when they can see the responses without having to look through various blogs!

yvonne said...

When you forward pictures to your Yahoo account do they ever show up as pix of paper and paper clips---ours do quite a bit and sometimes we have to resend them five or six times before we get a "real" picture.

JFMDolton said...

Yvonne, when you receive a pic via a paper clip that usually means it has been sent as an attachment. That is the way that I have to send pix now, as my server does not let me imbed pix without an extra cost. Pain the butt when there are a lot pix to look at but them's the breaks I guess.
Were you able to see my pix that I posted today?