Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chair fits 16" Dolls


Occassionally I make taller chairs (from kernel corn cans). They are usually made for the poser dolls who have longer legs and some of the AF guys. But today, (for some unknown reason) I tried a 16" gal on it and voila it fits!

Today is bitterly cold as I can feel the wind coming in the small opening of the windows. Yes I still have open windows and if you read my health blog yesterday, you would know why!! LOL Anyway I think fall is actually here. If the temps keep dropping it will soon be winter! Bring it on! LOL

Better get back to crocheting cos I think it's gonna be a cold night!

1 comment:

Diane said...

That's a great idea with the taller cans Jane! Especially since it's harder for you to find seats for your bigger girls right?
Takes a lot more wool though. I'll have to show you the pet snuggle I made that used up the scrap of light orange you sent me a while back.
Ooh I'm so jealous I can't wait for some real fall weather. It's down to 70 today but so muggy the air has been on I'm going to go check now and see if there's a breeze.
I haven't been around or typing much of anything because I took a spill walking to the convenience store Fri night - skinned and bruised both my knees, my "good" left shoulder, and sprained my left wrist. Not to mention everything gets wrenched when you do something like that. I'm ok but still pretty sore especially since it's overcast again and we're expecting rain that always seems to miss us.
As soon as the wrist feels better I'll write you a nice long chatty letter.