Friday, October 12, 2007

More Outfits from Ebay


Here's two lucky gals who got knit outfits from my ebay wins. Just in time too cos the temps here have dropped considerably. Last night we had to put the furnace on. It was down right cold outside! Today is nice though.

We have been without phone service for 30 hours! I was not a happy camper to say the least! The construction workers, yet again cut through our line. But ONLY ours! Seems we have a separate box from everyone else on the street! Duh! Of course we are not a priority so no one came until to day to hook us back up. They had to change the wiring and the two boxes underground. For years now I have been complaining that the box is not deep enough and sure enough these guys realized what I have been telling them. So they dug it much deeper and buried it good. Let's hope this doesn't happen again, I am really fed, as this is the 4th time in 3 years! Not to mention that I was in the middle of paying bills on line when we lost connection. Fortunately they were not due yesterday so I could repay them today.

Later we are going to Toronto for our last game of the season. There is one more game yet but we will be in Ottawa (yuck) and will miss it. I don't expect our team will make the playoffs this year. So that's it for football.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments: