Friday, October 19, 2007


Here's Sandy and Sam modelling my latest ponchos. Sandy is peeved cos she wanted Sam's poncho! I think Sandy's is a bit too short for her. It will most likely go to a big skipper.

I went up to Mattel today but the shelves were empty! Literally! They were getting ready for the big sale starting on Tuesday. You know where I'm gonna be next week LOL

Today was an interesting day, dark gloomy, rainy, then gorgeous sunshine and very mild temps. Yep I'm back to wearing shorts and t-shirts! But storms blew in and out of the area all day long. The winds were so stiff, a lot of my dahlia plants just snapped! It sure was a strange day! Still I'll take it! I can't believe the warm weather we are having this late in October! I bet it snows next weekend tho' As we are going to Ottawa *ugh*
Hope you all have a good weekend everyone!
Congrats to Mel and Tom on their home ownership!

No comments: