Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Things

No pic today, just had a lot of ideas running through my head.
More sweaters arrived today from my ebay wins. Still have more to come, so my impending fashion show will be next week, I expect.
All my medical tests (both upper and lower G.I., ultrasound and pelvic exams came back normal). Looks like I'll live a while longer LOL
Took a long gander in a mall after my docs appointment and came up with several ideas for things. Now to implement them LOL Found a few more items for my Halloween scene which I better get cracking at setting up.
Oh and I posted another long (yawn), informative (hopefully) , message on my health blog. Please take a look and take the time to read it. Some interesting facts there.
Indian Summer is still with us although the nights are somewhat cool, it makes for great sleeping! Days are getting shorter though as today's daylight will be slightly less than 12 hours! Time to take the extra vitamin D
Oh I had something else to tell you but it has slipped through my memory blocks, it will come back to me later, right after I hit the post button LOL
Enjoy the rest of your day everyone, I'm off to play!
AHA I knew it would come to me. Check out the Dolton blog, for even more ponchos LOL I am making about 4 a day now, what with the cooler weather and all, my dollies need to be kept warm. If you see any that you like (and desire) please let me know and I will include them in your packages. Which btw did not get mailed today! Chairs weren't finished! LOL

No comments: