Sunday, October 14, 2007

Latest Poncho and other news


Here's my latest poncho with the fringe. Ironically I had the varigated eyelash wool to match with this varigated wool. LOL This one is going in your package Yvonne. If you want a hat to go with this, just let me know.

I'm off to the farmer's market today for fresh eggs. I usually buy a flat which consists of 2.5 dozen. You can really taste the difference between these and store bought eggs. They are fresh to begin with and also this particular farmer uses free range organic hens. I might buy one of his chickens too. Although I'm kinda sick of poultry right now so soon after thanksgiving. We are still eating the soup that Jack made!

It's sunny today and not as cool as yesterday. Boy the winds were wild yesterday. This must be the year of the wind cos if you recall every time I talk about the weather here, I mention the strong winds. It's why we got so few storms (and rain) throughout the summer. I just hope it doesn't mean that we will get bitterly cold winds this winter! Now that I can't take!

Hope you are all relaxing and enjoying your Sunday. Catch you later.
BTW I have put another entry on my Health Blog

No comments: