Thursday, October 25, 2007


Today I received some more sweaters that I won on ebay. AS you can see I have 3 happy Doltonites who will be snuggly warm this winter.
Today was a decent day, although cool. Just right for me
I shopped at WM and bought another ton of wool! Expect lots more colourful chairs to appear!
Not a lot on the toy shelves, except that Hannah Montana and few other no name dolls. Did you know that Hannah Montana is Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter? She changed her name.
Stopped at a TRU but not much there and prices are still high in that store. WM is cutting prices here to match with U.S. prices because of our high dollar. I think prices will come down even more as Xmas approaches. Only 2 months to go LOL
Bought some xmas stuff in our Dollarama. I am slowly gathering new items for this year's display. Still not finished my Halloween scene yet but most everyone is dressed. I will have two scenes this year.
Tomorrow we are leaving for Ottawa so you can expect me to be off line for a few days. I may be online at my sister-in-laws house to set her up on this blog. So I might post if there is anything interesting to say.
And if I have time later, will post on the Dolton blog here on google.
Have a good weekend everybody.

No comments: