Monday, November 12, 2007

Dusting Tip

I have discovered a dusting tip that might help with all those set ups that have gotten dusty but you just really don't want to move everything to dust and set back up. I have some set ups that I really like and just don't want to change dolls---use canned air like you use to clean your computer keyboard, etc. I use it to clean my artifical wreaths too. Swiffer type things are nice for some things, but I love the canned air---I start at the top of the house and blow all my dust down toward the floor and then clean it last. It has made my cleaning for the holidays much easier and a can of air actually goes quite far---I saves me so much time it I find it worth the cost. I can usually find the canned air at Big Lots or Walmart and don't have to pay the expensive price the computer stores charge.

2 comments:

JFMDolton said...

The canned air is great for blowing dust off the doll's clothing especially the delicate fabrics. Thanks for letting us know where we can buy it more cheaply.
I still use the swiffer cloths for most of my dusting. I can buy them at the dollar store and they last as long and work just as well as the name brand.
There are Swiffer gloves and fluff wands now too, which also work great.

yvonne said...

I too buy the I wish I were a Swiffer dusting things as well as the wet ones for the floor at the dollar stores