Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Population Increase Again

Yep just like the title says, Dolton's population has increased, this time by 3. I had a dentist's appointment today and so to treat myself afterwards I headed out to shop *grin* At the mall where my dentist is located is a Winners store, they sell mostly Name Brand clothing but at a discount. I've never seen anything that I liked there except for the toys. I couldn't believe the prices, cheaper than Mattel and Samko! So I dove in LOL Then I went to TRU where they had B1G1Free Barbie, which I indulged in. I also bought more wool, this time at Micheal's and more of the polyester wool at the Dollarama. I did buy myself some new p.j.'s at Sears as all the lingerie was 30% off. I also bought Jack some new thermal underware as a major winter storm is predicted for tonight and tomorrow, so if it arrives, then he will need to get the snow blower out! LOL
I'll have pix of the goodies on the Dolton blog, shortly. See you there.

No comments: