Sunday, November 25, 2007

FANTASTIC!!!!

I went early this time to the big big big big not so big Toy Show, this time. I must have been inbetween crowds cos it wasn't packed. Neither was it as big as previous years. Still it was great. As per my usual routine I checked the perimeter before going up and down the aisles. Not much and I was starting to feel disappointed, but I knew better!
After purchasing some doll clothing and wigs from an elderly couple who are at every show, I started on aisles. Lots of cars, star wars stuff and really old antique junk that didn't interest me. But in the distance I started to see pink boxes, oh I knew what was coming. I took my time and....
Check the Dolton Blog to see what I got!
Hint: Dolton and Silkendale both got population increases!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I like the motto you posted for us Jane! :)

JFMDolton said...

Thanks Diane, it was on the CARP
(50plus) website, I think. But it sure pertains to us eh!