Friday, November 23, 2007

New Dolls Coming Out




Here's some of the new dolls coming out. The Grease gals are in a set. But Mary Poppins, Bert, and the kids can be bought as a set or separatly. Although the kids come together. They are Stacey size I believe. Lastly is the Dallas Cheerleaders! I will have to get the brunette for sure! These look like the they have the Model bodies. Will wait to see them in person first.
I'm also drooling over the Interview Silkstone Barbie! Bit pricey but....
Oh and the Jeff Gordon Barbie is only $10 this weekend at MFD, anybody want one?

4 comments:

Diane said...

I like the brunette in the Grease series and the brunnete Dallas Cheerleader.
Uh oh now you've gone and tempted me...[goes to look at barbiecollector.com] LOL :)

JFMDolton said...

Once again I did not receive notices that you posted Diane! Don't tell me this site is going the way of yahoo!
These dolls come 3 in the set and are not sold separately, at least not here.

JFMDolton said...

I think the cheerleaders will be sold individually. I definately want the brunette!

max said...

Well, I feel stupid here but I really don't like the cheerleaders. I just am not crazy about the model body type. Too skinny for me.