Sunday, November 4, 2007

New (Temporary) Set up in the Heights


For the past two days I have been moving, tearing apart (book shelves) and rearranging a small area in Dolton Heights. Today's pic is the result. It is temporary as I realized I have just enough room to insert a new cabinet! With 2" to spare no doubt LOL So Tuesday I'll be off to Ikea for another cabinet for this spot. Then my Silkstones can move back into the Heights and the Venetians can move back into the dining room cabinet where they will have more room to 'entertain'!
It's cool here today, my kind of weather. But....the weatherman predicts snow by the end of the week! I doubt it will stay if it even comes at all! Probably just snow showers, enough to make driving hazerdous.
Been really busy at work, crazy actually cos the jackpots for all the lotteries are high and xmas shopping is upon us! I'll be working 3 nights this week. Dolly Money *grin*
Check out the Dolton Blog for more pix.
Hope you all are having a good weekend!

No comments: