Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hmmm Mauve!



Here's the lucky gal (my very first Gene doll) who received a sweater that I won on ebay last week, from my friend Karen who lives in B.C. She goes by the name "thishasyournameonit" She has made over 100 sweaters for me in past 3 years or so. And many of my dollies are happy to be wearing them.


Jack is putting my new cabinet together for me. It is going in the spot where Gene is standing now. So I shall be busy the rest of the day inserting dolls. Gene, however is adamant she is NOT going back into a cabinet and wants to stay out and show off her new sweater LOL

In the background of the second picture, you can see Marilyn (Gene in navy gown) looking rather envious and probably wishing she too had a sweater to wear. Hmmm, oh Karen!!!!

No comments: