Friday, November 30, 2007

What! Another Shopping Spree!!!!



Yessireeee! I was at it again! Took my neighbour to Sq. One and of course the only thing open that early in the morning is Walmart! Well I did need bread and cat treats, so what better excuse to go in eh! LOL


WM had toys on sale!!! Population of Dolton increased by 1 And I got a few other goodies too. The Bratz bathtub was only $5.00 Check on the Dolton blog to see if it fits any of my residents! Can you see the safety pin handle? It's so neat!


Then I hit TRU who also had a sale as I wanted to pick up an Xmas gift for someone so I decided to buy this baby room set as I had been eyeing it for a scene in my story! It was on sale too!


Oh and I saw the Day To Nite gals with the guitars, Barbie and the Raven haired gal. They are $25. there so I am going to wait and see if they come on sale.


Now I have to get ready to go to work. Snow is expected and the sky sure looks threatening! We'll see. The winds are strong again today so maybe it will pass us by! Oh the flurries are just starting as I write this!

2 comments:

max said...

Hi Jane, You sure are on a buying spree with dollies lately. Great deals!! I am jealous! I haven't bought any dolls all week nor have I bid on any on ebay either. This is considered a long dry spell for me. LOL...

JFMDolton said...

I love this time of year Max, cos there is so much out there so I just go nuts and buy all I can, then I have the rest of the year to play with them *big grin*