Thursday, November 8, 2007

Keeping Jack


Although I have had the Jack Sparrow doll for over a year now (26th July '06) it has taken me almost this long to decide to make him a resident. He will join the Silkendale clan. For two reasons; 1) they need males LOL and 2) he is in their height group. I had put two of my President dolls (JFK and FDR) in that nationality also. So Jack will fit right in, as all politicians are a bunch of pirates aren't they! LOL

And the third reason, he will be in the Silkendale clan is he has run off with, or kidnapped one of the silkies!!! Can you guess which one? There may be a short story to go with this pic. Stay tuned!
Note: She wouldn't fit over his shoulder without falling off that is why she's positioned this way. But I'm sure you get the idea!

BTW I also posted on the Dolton blog today, showing off two of my newest outfits that I won on ebay!

3 comments:

Diane said...

LOL looks like Jack made himself right at home!
Is he making off with Lingerie #3?

JFMDolton said...

That's right Diane, that's who he took. Do you remember Debbie from the Martin Kennedy story? It's her.

JFMDolton said...

I wonder why I didn't get any notice of your post!