Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yep Another Shopping Spree


While a lot of Canadians are heading across the border for bargains, I found a few here! All our stores are having major sales to try and keep the shoppers here in Canada.

Check out the Dolton Blog to see pictures of the loot! And to see who is in the blue boxes!

Both Dolton and Venus got new residents. I'm in the mood to shop! Xmas is only a month away!


I was supposed to buy the Mistress of Ceremonies for the Jazzie Barbie series but she has a fat head and I really didn't like her. Oh well the other gals can still go on with the show! That scene will be coming up soon!


The Nascar Barbies were only $10 (11.50 with tax). If anyone wants one let me know! The Citrus Obsession will be a daughter for Rodina (same doll) and the Build a Bear is an xmas gift for my friend Debbie's daughter. And the two new Venetians are from the Alice in Wonderland Series.
The clothing is all new. I only bought this package because I saw a skating outfit inside!

No one won the $20 million last night so next week it's $22 million (so far).

Today's jackpot (different lottery) is $26 million. Still haven't bought my ticket yet for that one.

I worked last night and it was a friggin' zoo! I had to stay an extra 1.5 hours because the lineups were so long. I'm afraid it will be like this until xmas now. That's okay more dolly money for me spend *grin*

See you on the Dolton blog.

3 comments:

Diane said...

That's a great price on the Nascars!! Glad you had fun!

Diane said...

Is Mistress of Ceremonies the one taht comes with the wigs?

JFMDolton said...

Did you want a Nascar? LMK
I didn't think Mistress of Ceremonies comes with wigs. But I could be wrong. She has the chair like the other Jazzie gals but is wearing slacks, tux actually. I just didn't like her fat head. Besides I have a guy for the Master of Ceremonies here in Dolton. I just about have the area cleared up for this upcoming scene. That is if I don't buy anymore dolls LOL